Happy Monday!!! You may have noticed (okay, probably not) that I'm not doing this every week. I've changed it so it's every month now that way I actually have updates for you! LOL
So what have I been up to?
It's been about three weeks since I've become a full time author. I'm still adjusting. I'm working just as hard as ever and getting things done which is nice. But I'm not used to being at home all day! LOL. I'm getting used to it a bit, but it will take time. That does mean though I get to write more! So yay!
Also Jasper in Pair 12 needs your votes for Hottest Hero! Round 1 ends Tuesday night and then Round 2 begins! Lets get Jasper to round 2! Thank you!
- A special secret that I'm excited about! As soon as I get the final part of it, I'll share it. I promise.
- Edits for Charmed Spirits. (Holiday, Montana book 1)
- Soon-to-be-working on: Revisions on Enforcer's Redemption (Redwood Pack 4) to get to my editor.
- Enforcer's Redemption (Redwood Pack 4). I have the last two chapters to tackle on this bad boy. It's ugly. Yes, I always say that LOL. So I need to go back and make it clean and purrrty.
- Santa's Executive (Holiday, Montana 2). I'm about to tackle this head on! Can't wait!
- I'm going to my FIRST conference in Sept at Lora Leigh's Reader Appreciation Weekend (RAW). Its Sept 28th-30th. We're doing book signings, parties, and get togethers. I'd love to see you! http://www.llraw.com/